17.5.18

Cashmere & Lace

Hamsa Hand Necklace

Always love a good detail shot when they pop up on instagram or pinterest. This Hamsa Hand necklace was a Christmas gift from Dot and my cardigan is a cashmere blend from H&M that I found in the sale and got with a gift card, again from last Christmas. Black lace bralette also from H&M. (Similar:  Grey Cardigan, Lace Bralette

Update on my eye: pretty sure (about 99%) I caused it with the curlers as I dug them into my socket and pressed down a bit for some reason (to make my lashes curlier, apparently) but it's so much better 10 days after it started getting bloodshot, most of the redness is gone. Needless to say, I will be staying away from eyelash curlers for a while, if not for ever ha.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)