1.3.18

New in: February 2018

H&M Wool Cashmere Cardigan
Neals Yard Remedies Health & Healing Book
Valentine's Flowers
Godiva Chocolates, Lierac Skincare
F&F Lace Bralette

Last month I used my H&M gift card and got this cashmere blend cardigan for just £10 (think it was £79.99!). Since getting into essential oils and natural remedies, I decided to get the Neal's Yard Complete Health & Healing book from The Works, as well as a couple more essential oils from TK Maxx: Eucalyptus essential oil and Geranium essential oil (not pictured). 

Then on Valentine's Day, Dot got me a cute pop up card, a box of Godiva chocolates, flowers, and a Lierac Hydragenist skincare set with a moisturiser, lip balm and makeup bag. 

Last but not least, I found this cute lace bralette reduced to only £2 in the F&F sale section in my local Tesco.

xo

PS. Check out my Mother's Day Gift Guide with everything under £50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)