29.12.17

New in: November 2017

Kat Von D Makeup
Dove Shampoo & Conditioner
Dove Hair Mask & Aluminium Free Deodorant
J F Rabbit's Drinks
H&M Mohair Jumper
Jan Constantine Duck Feather Cushion
Epsom Salts
Percy & Reed Wonder Balm
White Roses

Last month I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of minis by Kat Von D from Glamour magazine, including a sample of the Sinner and Saint Perfumes, a Studded Kiss Lipstick in Mercy and the Tattoo Liner in Trooper

Then I got the Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner as it is one of the very few shampoos that don't dry my scalp out. Also from Dove, I got the Absolute Quench hair mask and the GoFresh Aluminium free deodorant from the pound shop. 

I won a competition from J F Rabbit where I got a set of their Flavoured Waters and a tote bag. Got a new mohair jumper from H&M during the November sales.

Then I won another competition and received some goodies from Dunelm, including a duck feather-filled wool cushion, a multi wick candle and a pineapple tray

Been getting into baths again so I got some Epsom salts. And Dot got me some magazines (one of which came free Percy & Reed Wonder Balm) and flowers because I was feeling a bit down.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)