21.9.17

Printed Trousers

Printed Trousers
Printed Trousers
Printed Trousers
Printed Trousers
Printed Trousers
Printed Trousers
Printed Trousers
F&F Printed Trousers

F&F Printed Trousers* // Primark Top // H&M Wool Cardigan // Topshop Leather Loafers

Finally a new outfit post after what seemed like ages. First I was away on holiday (fun), then I had an operation (not so fun). Anyway I got sent these trousers from Tesco, they're my size but they come up a bit big, I like them either way as they would fit some thermals underneath, making them wearable during winter time. 

In other news, I hadn't had a hair cut in some time and since seemingly having it cut without blunt ends nor straight at the back was impossible for every hair stylist I visited, I decided to have a go at it myself this week. I think it looks quite nice, if I say so myself. Expect to see the results soon on my instagram and on here. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)