18.7.17

New in: June 2017

Vintage Tommy Jeans
Rodial Liner
Organic Shop Jojoba Shampoo & Conditioner
Superdrug Simply Pure

Last month I found a few designer items in charity shops, including vintage Tommy Hilfiger jeans, a Dolce & Gabbana t-shirt and a Calvin Klein polo shirt (do keep an eye out for them in my Vinted).
Also been getting into more natural skincare, so I refilled a face mist bottle I had with some KTC rose water to use as a toner or to freshen up on a hot summer day.

As we are going on holiday I also made sure to buy a body SPF, I got this Malibu dry oil spray one from Savers, it has shea butter extract so it acts as a moisturiser too. And the Rodial smoky eye pencil and XXL lip liner came free with a magazine.

Since I didn't love the last shampoo and conditioner I was using, I decided to try new ones, so I went for the Organic Shop Jojoba and Orchid Shampoo and Conditioner as they were on sale.

Last but not least we have the Palmolive Chocolate Shower Cream, which smells amazing, the Simply Pure Moisturiser and Simply Pure Serum, and L'oreal Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)