22.6.17

Dress & Basket

H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress

H&M Cotton Dress // Topshop Loafers // H&M Denim Jacket // Rosegal Basket*

We booked flights to visit my family next month and I've already got a list of all the things I want to get - mainly food as I want to change my eating habits. I stopped eating red meat and I haven't drunk milk since end of 2014, but I want to cut out more dairy products. Though I don't know if I will eventually stop eating all animal products, I'm doing it mostly to try and improve my skin (meat gives me indigestion anyway haha). So on my list I got chorizo flavoured soya; oat, amaranth and cinnamon powdered milk; and peanut powder, which I discovered today. I could totally live off those things... probably ha. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)