11.4.17

New in: March 2017

Succulent
Baby Lips Maybelline
H&M Wool Coat
Primark Lace Underwear
GAP White Shirt
Ikea Wooden Hangers
Ikea Raskog Trolley
Royal Mail Bowie Stamps
Avene Cleanance Cleanser
Sanex Aluminium Free Deodorant
H&M Viscose Blouse
Last month I'd been looking into getting a little succulent plant and my mother in law got me one, the best of all is that it doesn't require lots of care so hopefully will last me for years. Then from the reduced section in Tesco I got a Baby Lips in Strike a Rose and a Maybelline Super Stay Nail Polish.

With my Christmas gift card I got a camel coat from H&M and also a set of pink socks. From Primark a set of lace underwear, and from the Gap outlet, a white cotton shirt

Went to Ikea with Dot and got a set of Wooden Hangers and a couple of the Skirt Hangers, a laundry basket (not pictured) and a Trolley. Dot got me a framed set of Bowie stamps, and from Boots I got the Avene Cleanance Face Wash and a set of Feather Hair Clips

From the Poundshop I got the Sanex Aluminium Free Deodorant, Johnsons Baby Soap and a Nails Inc Nail File, and a set of socks from Lidl. 

And last but not least, a printed blouse from H&M, it was the 2nd time I ordered it as I had to return the first one I got because it was too big, so if you get this blouse, definitely size down.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)