15.4.17

Black High Low Dresses at Zaful

As spring is finally here and with it the warmer and sunnier weather, which means we can finally stop wearing so many layers and go out in a cute dress. At Zaful they have lots of black high low dress and high waist dress to choose from, and here are a couple of my favourite ones:

asymmetric shirt dress
tie dye maxi dress

As the weather can be a bit temperamental at the moment I think the dress on the left would be a great option if the day is a bit chilly as it has long sleeves to keep your arms cosy and warm. The asymmetric hem and tie waist details keep it trendy.

The dress on the right is for the more boho girl, I could definitely see girls wearing it at summer music festivals. I like the tie-dye wash and the a-line shape makes it comfortable to dance in, while the fitted waist keeps it from being shapeless.

What dress is your favourite?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)