19.1.17

Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Recovery and Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Skin Conditioning Hand Recovery and Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy

On the sale event at Boots a couple of Christmases ago, I managed to find a Crabtree and Evelyn hand care gift set for about £4, and picked it up because how could I not? It came in a lovely red collectable tin that I plan on keeping to decorate every December, and the Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Skin Conditioning Hand Recovery and Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy. 

When I first read the name of the products I thought they were both hand creams, but the Skin Conditioning Hand Recovery is a hand scrub that exfoliates the skin on the hands to leave them feeling "noticeably softer and smoother". And the Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy is an intensive hand cream formulated with pomegranate, argan and grapeseed oils, and claims to leave hands feeling softer after each use. 

The Hand Recovery scrub is formulated with macadamia seed oil and shea butter, and that is noticeable the moment you start massaging it onto your hands. After doing so for about a minute, I rinse the product off and my hands feel smoother and very moisturised. Then I proceed to apply a pea sized amount of the Hand Therapy, which smells delicious, slightly citrusy and fresh, and massage it on until it's absorbed, which doesn't take long. After using both products my hands feel so soft and nourished. I tried it on my husband the other day and treated him to a hand massage - he loved it so much in fact he asked me when we were doing the hand scrub again haha! ♥

If you have dry skin on your hands or just feel like pampering yourself, I would definitely recommend the Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Skin Conditioning Hand Recovery and Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy, available in Boots.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)