17.1.17

Botanics Triple Age Renewal Oil

Boots Botanics Triple Age Renewal Smoothing Facial Oil review.

As I was about to run out of my serum and winter was coming, I opted for a facial oil to use before my moisturiser at night, and I selected the Botanics Triple Age Renewal Smoothing Facial Oil as it is quite affordable at only £4. 

The Botanics Triple Age Renewal Oil claims to be super nourishing, lightweight and non greasy, and to smooth fine lines and renew the skin. Easily absorbed and replenishing of essential skin lipids thanks to purple orchid and moisturising sugars and plant extracts, it will leave skin soft and supple. 

The first time I used this facial oil I noticed that it felt a bit greasy on the skin, however after a few uses I got accustomed to that sensation. I've been using the oil since around the start of winter to avoid the feeling of tight skin after washing my makeup off at night and I must say that it does that, plus it leaves my skin soft and moisturised. 

Lately I've also been applying it near my under eye area and it seems to be having a thickening effect on the thin skin under my eyes as some of the veins are no longer visible, which must be down to the retinol it contains. The Botanics Triple Age Renewal Smoothing Facial Oil also contains almond, jojoba and rosa moscheta oils and vitamin E. 

I would recommend this oil if you are looking for an affordable facial oil with natural ingredients to use during winter to keep skin soft and moisturised. 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)