3.1.17

A Classic Tote Bag With Trendy Accents

Zaful Faux Leather Bag
As part of my collaboration with Zaful, I received this gorgeous tote bag. I picked it out because I really liked the sleek, classic and minimal style of the body of the bag, as well as the fun add-ons it comes with. 

The body of the bag is very sturdy and the faux leather is very smooth. It has an accessible front pocket with a snap button closure, a main zipped compartment and an interior pocket. The bag is not lined with any textiles so the interior is the same material as the exterior, which makes it waterproof.

This classic tote comes with 2 different removable straps: one adjustable in the same material as the body, and one thick and colourful fabric reversible one which is very trendy and can be used on other bags as well! It also comes with a grey super soft pompom with an elastic on the back so it can be attached to the front or side of the bag, or it could even be used as a key chain. 

All in all, very pleased with this bag, I like it even more than the last one I received from Zaful. 

Find this versatile tote bag on Zaful.com

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)