15.12.16

Festive Clothes & Accessories at Zaful

Zaful gunmetal bag
Zaful gunmetal bag
Zaful Filthy animal Christmas sweater
A few weeks ago Zaful.com contacted me to collaborate with them so I chose a couple of products to try out and review (one is still to be delivered). The items I have received so far are:

Textured Leather Metal Chain Tote Bag which I picked because I wanted a new bag for work, the backpack I was using was all floppy and stuff was very difficult to find inside it because of its black lining. This bag has a light lining and lots of inside compartments as you can see (including a zip pocket outside on the back of the bag) which is very practical to keep all your things in a specific place. The panel on the front is made out of real leather and I like that you have the option of carrying it on your arm, shoulder or across your body. Also like the gunmetal colour and the chrome effect of the hardware. The only thing I don't love about it is that there was a weird smell inside it, Dot said it was glue, and I think it's fading now but it's not very nice haha.

I also got the Merry Christmas Sweater, which is very season appropriate and funny if you have ever watched Home Alone (who hasn't?). It features the phrase Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal with some snowflakes, reindeers and pine trees for decoration. It is not very thick and it's made from acrylic, which I would normally avoid but I just couldn't resist this time. The sweater is a one size fits all but it's very oversized so it can be worn with leggings. The material was a bit stiff and it smelt of acrylic so I washed it and used softener and now it smells fresh and it's softer, ready to wear tomorrow as it is xmas jumper day at work. I will also be wearing it on Christmas Day and probably Boxing Day as well.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)