15.11.16

Classic and Fun Accessories at Dresslily

Unicorn Tears Pink Glitter Bag
Longbo leather watch
Recently I was offered some credit to choose items from Dresslily, and I went for a couple of accessories: a fun hand bag and a very classic watch. 

The crossbody bag is a dupe for the Skinnydip branded bag, which has the shape of a giant cup drink - straw included. It is covered in pink glitter all over and features a rainbow print claiming to content unicorn tears inside. The bag has a long gold chain handle and a zip closure. It is definitely very unique and adds a touch of fun to an otherwise plain outfit. 

The other item that I ordered is a watch by the brand Longbo, it features a black textured leather band with gold hardware, and is said to be gold plated so it adds a little bit of luxury to a classic outfit. I had never heard of this brand before and when buckled on my wrist the fit is somewhat loose but that is to be expected as I have very tiny wrists haha.

Because the items are sent from China, they do take a bit of time to arrive however they offer free delivery, low prices and lots of discounts, so can't complain about that. 

Find Dresslily on Instagram and lots of Dresslily Discount Codes on RetailmeNot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)