11.8.16

Printed Skater Dress

H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress
H&M Printed Skater Dress
H&M Skater Dress // Topshop Leather Loafers // H&M Angora Cardigan

It's my birthday tomorrow! We might go to have afternoon tea but we'll see what happens! I really wanted to get a new dress to wear for my birthday but couldn't find any that I loved (except the one I saw a woman wearing in Tesco, asked her and it was from forever 21, couldn't find it online). Either way I'm quite happy with my summer capsule wardrobe collection which includes this skater dress that I got about 4 years ago. Even though I really love it I didn't wear it last year but I rediscovered this summer and have already worn it quite a few times.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)