28.7.16

Straw Bag

uniqlo x ines straw bag
topshop leather pointy loafers
uniqlo ines de la fressange straw bag
uniqlo x ines de la fressange straw bag
Uniqlo x Ines Straw Bag // Topshop Cigarette Trousers // H&M Knit Top // Topshop Loafers

This outfit is a little bit (or a big bit) Audrey Hepburn inspired with the striped knit top, cropped cigarette trousers, black loafers and a straw bag. I really like it because it is monochrome, easy to wear, comfortable and versatile. These trousers I got years ago and had only worn once for a job interview, didn't wear them again because of the cropped factor but they're actually great for summer. I wore this on a Saturday and when we got back from the town I changed to go to Wat Tyler park, where I got pooped on by a bird. The only good thing about that was my bag didn't match my outfit change so I swapped bags as well. If it had gotten on this bag I would have had to throw it away (yep I threw my other bag away as it was only a jute shopper bag). 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)