14.6.16

New in: May 2016

h&m denim jacket
garnier ultimate blends blonde illuminator
topshop a-line skirt
primark rose gold aviator sunglasses

On the first day of the month, Dot got me a mug with my initial, it is from Homebase (not pictured but you can see it on my instagram). Then the day after it was bank holiday Monday and we went to Lakeside, where I got my H&M denim jacket - it's quite a fitted style but I wanted it oversized so I got a it couple sizes bigger. 

In Boots I got their free magazine and also Glamour, and since I needed a new conditioner I decided to get the Garnier Ultimate Blends the blonde illuminator conditioner, and since it was on offer I got the blonde illuminator hair oil as well in order to lighten my hair naturally a bit for summer. Needed a new eye liner and mascara as I wasn't loving the ones I was using, so got the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner; all of these things I got for free with my Boots points ;D

Another item of clothing was this Topshop A-line button up skirt with a retro 60s/70s feel to it. I remember seeing it last year and thinking the style was horrid, but fell in love with it a few months back and kept looking for it in every topshop until I found it at an Outfit shop, tried it on and brought it home with me haha.

Also was in need of a new shampoo and got a basic but really good one from what I remember after using it a couple of years back - the Dove Daily Moisture shampoo (again, not pictured). And last but not least, a pair of rose gold mirrored lens aviator glasses from Primark.

Did you get anything new recently?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)