24.5.16

L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream for Dry, Rough Hair

L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream Dry Hair

I received the L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil in Cream for Dry, Rough Hair to try and review. This product can be used on both dry and wet hair.

I applied a walnut sized amount to wet hair and let it dry naturally. When I got the product out I rubbed my hands together to spread it more easily, but one thing I noticed is how it just melts so quickly with the warmth of your hands, so it is very easy to apply and spread through the hair. It also smells really nice and slightly sweet, though the scent doesn't linger on the hair so it won't clash with any perfume you might be wearing.

It makes my hair feel very soft and reduces frizz considerably (my hair can get very fluffy looking if left to dry naturally) without weighing it down, so you don't have to worry about ending up with flat hair. I really like it and definitely recommended if you are looking to achieve softer and smoother hair.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)