12.5.16

Temporary Backpack Time

H&M parka coat
fast shutter speed
leather backpack
H&M Parka // Uniqlo Skinny Jeans // H&M Jumper // Clarks Chelsea Boots // Jobis Backpack
(Similar: Coat, Jumper, Boots, Backpack )

You might have noticed this backpack amongst the items in my March New In post, and that I mentioned I actually returned/exchanged it for a wallet in the latest New In post. Why? Well I actually really liked the backpack's design and spacious interior but I discovered a faulty bit of stitching on one of the straps, and even though you couldn't really see it, it was bothering me a bit. Also I set the straps to be the shortest length possible but it still wasn't short enough (short girl problems) and it was giving me a bit of a backache when I used it, so yeah. On a trip to the TK Maxx near Lakeside I found an Osprey wallet and exchanged the backpack for it. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)