3.11.15

Quilted Jacket

uniqlo quilted blouson
uniqlo quilted blouson
uniqlo quilted blouson
uniqlo quilted blouson
Uniqlo Down Jacket // American Apparel Sweatshirt // Topshop Jeans // Adidas Stan Smith // H&M Necklace // Paul Costelloe Triplet Bag
(Similar: NecklaceTriple Bag)

In these pictures you can see a little bit of the plum colour coming through on my hair. Wearing my uniqlo jacket that kept me warm all through our august holidays in Blackpool.

Today I went to have my hair cut, I'll post a picture on instagram soon probably. I don't understand why when they do layered cuts they still leave the bottom blunt :/

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)