6.10.15

Styling a Dress for Winter

winter dress styling



If you thought wearing dresses is something that should be left only for when it's warm this might change your mind. You can also wear your dresses when the temperatures drop, the key is to layer up with your cosiest accessories to keep yourself warm. 

I would choose a knitted dress in a burgundy tone and a camel masculine inspired tailored wool coat, along with a super furry scarf and leather ankle boots. For accessories I like to keep things to a minimum but I never go out without earrings on, so these tiny stud ones are great. A wide brim hat, watch and cross body bag complete the look.

How do you style dresses in the winter?
Share with the #FFAWDressUp and you could win £250 Farfetch credit.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)