16.7.15

MeMeMe Arch Angel Brow Gel & Highlighter

MeMeMe Arch Angel Brow Gel & Highlighter
MeMeMe Arch Angel Brow Gel & Highlighter
MeMeMe Arch Angel Brow Gel & Highlighter

I had never tried a brow gel before, though on a couple of occasions I could have done with a brow product to fill them out. The MeMeMe Arch Angel Shape & Define Tinted Brow Gel and Highlighting Cream in Dark Brown was part of a makeup giveaway that I happened to win some time ago (more about that here).

This product is described as "your guardian angel guiding you towards heavenly brows" and it will help you achieve beautifully arched brows by using the gel to tame and shape. After that you dot the highlighter along the brow bone to lift, accentuate and define. MeMeMe Arch Angel Tinted Brow Gel and Highlighting Cream comes in a small tube with the brow gel on one end and the highlighter on the other. 

The brow gel applicator is like a mini mascara wand, which makes it easy to apply and shape brows. After using it my eye brows felt a bit wet but when it dries it doesn't feel uncomfortable and it successfully thickens and sets the hairs as well as minimising gaps. It is buildable and there was no smudging or melting through the day. 

The highlighting cream comes with a doe foot applicator and you need very little product for a visible effect. It leaves a nice shimmering finish that indeed defines and accentuates the brow bone with ease. I normally dot it 2 or 3 times under my brow then smudge with my finger and this, like the brow gel, doesn't smudge and seems quite long lasting.

I think this is a really nice brow gel/highlighter and if you are looking for a 2 in 1 brow product then I would recommend this one.

Find MeMeMe Arch Angel in Superdrug, Amazon and MeMeMe website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)