2.7.15

Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder

Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder

One of my year-round must haves is a face powder. Why? Because having oily skin not only means that my skin can become very shiny as the day goes on. So even when using skincare products to prevent shine and regulate oil, the only way to make my skin look presentable is layering it with a thin veil of face powder. 

The compact powder that I've been using for the last year (or even longer) is the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder. This product, part of the Healthy Mix face product family, is meant to boost radiance and even out skin tone, as well as hydrating the skin and controlling shine. 

The texture of the Healthy Balance Powder is very fine and light on the skin. When using a brush I find that the powder doesn't go everywhere and it's very easy to apply. I also like that the packaging is very compact and includes a mirror, and even though it's plastic, it doesn't feel cheap or flimsy.

It mentions that it lasts 10 hours but it definitely does not, or at least in my case, it would need re-applying to benefit from its mattifying effects. Nonetheless, since this powder looks very natural and evens out my skin tone without settling into pores, notoriously oxidising or leaving a patchy look on my face, I would say it does a very good job and would recommend it if you're looking to try a new powder. 

Find Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in Boots and Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)