13.2.15

American Apparel at BuyTshirtsOnline

American Apparel Tri-Blend Rib Light Weight Raglan Pullover
American Apparel Tri-Blend Rib Light Weight Raglan Pullover
American Apparel Tri-Blend Rib Light Weight Raglan Pullover
BuyTshirtsOnline - a wholesale, printing and embroidery website - kindly sent me an American Apparel item to try and review. I chose the Tri-Blend Light Weight Raglan Pullover, as my last sweatshirt from Uniqlo got ruined at an amusement park slide last month

The American Apparel Raglan Pullover has a knit texture which is very soft, and even though it's lightweight it's still quite warm and super comfortable. The colour is a bit darker than I expected but I still like it nonetheless. This top has got a bit of room for layering but can be worn on it's own as well and it can be dressed up or down. I received a size small which fits perfectly, even on my tiny wrists. It looks like it's really good quality and I can't wait to style it and show you. 

Find the American Apparel Tri-Blend Light Weight Raglan Pullover* for £10.62 (RRP £32) on BuyTshirtsOnline.

xo

PS. Find out how to win £250 worth of Berghaus vouchers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)