10.12.14

Julian Casablancas + The Voidz

Julian Casablancas and The Voidz 

On Sunday we went to see Julian Casablancas + the Voidz at the Coronet in London. 
Even though we got there quite early there was already a massive queue waiting outside so our chances to see them first row were quickly crushed.

We stood on the side by an exit/smoking area and needless to say we were freezing throughout the whole concert as the door seemed to be always open.

The concert was really good, they opened with Instant Crush (Julian's collaboration with Daft Punk) and played mostly songs from Tyranny with a couple of older songs thrown in, amongst them Ize of the World and the demo version of You Only Live Once. 

During the encore Julian actually came off the stage and went into the crowd as I stood in disbelief and almost cried wishing I had been closer.

I didn't take any pictures as it was quite dark but got almost the whole of one of my favourite songs in Tyranny, Human Sadness, on video.
Photo: ScottPease

xo

PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a copy of Endgame: The Calling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)