17.11.14

One Magazine, Five Freebies

Glamour UK December 2014 Freebies

My favourite magazine, Glamour UK, is being very generous this month. With the December issue you get a free Nails Inc nail polish in 1 of 4 available colours (I chose Hanover Square, a deep purple), a Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defence Conditioner sample, a Stella by Stella McCartney perfume sample, a 20% off H&M discount card and a Little Card of Christmas Wishes by the Body Shop worth £3, £15, £100 or even £1000 (I was lucky enough to get TWO in my copy of Glamour). 

Pretty excited about all these freebies which pretty much paid for the magazine already haha. Be sure to pick it up before it sells out so you get a chance to make use of the cards inside it. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)