1.10.14

The Libertines at Alexandra Palace




Last weekend the Libertines played at Alexandra Palace on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I only knew about them after they had separated and even though they sometimes would get together and played at festivals, we hadn't had the chance to see them, until Saturday.

We've seen Peter Doherty 3 times, as well as Babyshambles once and now The Libertines, which was really amazing. Playing all their classic songs with Carl and Pete sharing a mic was a sight I didn't think I would get to see, all while getting squashed and suffocated in the crowd haha. 

They will be touring around Europe and hinted at playing new songs when they come back in the UK.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)