12.9.14

New in: August 2014

nivea eye makeup remover, sensitive night cream
h&m necklace
chanel chance
gap jumper, kew 159
the works watercolours
the works watercolours
dragon tattoo trilogy
asos wayfarer dupe
skull candle
h&m detachable lining parka

New bits from last month, apart from my birthday gifts: Nivea double effect eye makeup remover and sensitive night cream from Superdrug. Minimal necklace from H&M. Swapped the Chanel Chance for the Eau Tendre version. Kew 159 cardigan from TK Maxx and jumper from GAP outlet. Serum/Cream from Superdrug and watercolour supplies from The Works. Books from charity shop (the Dragon Tattoo trilogy books were just 50p each!). Crop top from F&F, sunglasses that I got sent from ASOS. Stuff I won at a charity raffle. And the polka dot shown I actually exchanged for this parka which has a detachable lining so I can wear it in the summer and during winter as well. I decided to get it after I got emailed a 25% discount code to use both online and in store from H&M.

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)