23.6.14

Sanctuary Spa at 99p Stores

Sanctuary Mum to be 2-in-1 Moisturising Shower Cream 99p stores review

That's right! As I browsed my local 99p store I noticed a Sanctuary Spa product amongst the sea of shower gels. I didn't get it straight away but when I looked for the same product in Debenhams it was £6.50, that's when I definitely went back to get a couple. 

Sanctuary Mum to be 2-in-1 Moisturising Shower Cream is an ultra creamy blend of rice bran, sunflower and organic rosehip oils that will leave your skin clean, soft and moisturised in one easy step.

This shower cream doesn't lather very much but it feels incredibly moisturising, so if you enjoy using moisturising shower products this is definitely for you!

Look for Sanctuary Mum to be 2-in-1 Moisturising Shower Cream in 99p Stores for great value, but if you can't find it check out Boots and Debenhams.

Have you tried Sanctuary Spa products?

xo

PS. Don't forget to sign up here to get £5 off + 15% off on feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)