25.6.14

New in: May 2014

h&m viscose blouse cardigan jumper
sanctuary spa mum to be shower cream
h&m viscose blouse cardigan jumper
vidal sassoon infra radiance straightener
h&m viscose blouse cardigan jumper

I didn't get many things last month. When we went to Paris I managed to get my hands on a couple of skincare items, you can read more about that on this post. A couple of Sanctuary Spa shower creams, and a viscose shirt and off-white cardigan both from H&M.
This Vidal Sassoon straightener found on the clearance section in Boots for just £15 (RRP £60) and jumper from H&M, Avene cleansing lotion £1 from Boots' clearance section.

Did you get anything in the last month?

xo

PS. Don't forget to sign up here to get £5 off + 15% off on feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)