16.6.14

June Magazine Freebies

june 2014 magazine freebies uk eyeko ciate

We all love a freebie, here's what is available as free gifts this month:
Glamour: your choice of navy or black Eyeko Skinny Eye Liner (£2)
Marie Claire: choose between 6 Ciate mini nail polish and caviar sets (£2.50)
InStyle: a 30 ml tube of REN's hot cloth cleanser (£3.99)

This month I went for my favourite magazine (Glamour) and got the black eyeliner, I haven't used it but I'm quite excited to try it as eyeliner is one of the few makeup items I always use. Also keep an eye out for Glamour next month - there will be giving away Clinique products!
I've tried Ciate polishes in the past and quite like them, so again can't wait to try the caviar manicure set.

Have you picked up any magazines this month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)