6.6.14

Banksy and Black Lips

banksy bethnal green flower painter

Last night we went to see Black Lips at Working Men's Club on Bethnal Green. We got there early, but when we arrived we noticed some painting on the side of the establishment and joked it was a Banksy, but I saw it had an acrylic layered on top so went back to check and realised it was.

The concert was wild, there was lots of crowd surfing, crazy dancing and pushing, followed by a stage invasion (including yours truly) when they started playing the last song on their set list - Bad Kids. I fell, got squashed and now there is a bump on the side of my shin. We had fun but had to leave after that song to catch the train home, so don't know if we missed them playing Funny, which I was waiting for them to do.

Looking forward to tomorrow's dinner time, I got invited to sample a chain restaurant's new spring menu. I'll tell you more about it on Monday.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)