13.6.14

All Used Up #6

e45 sk:n cleanser l'oreal micellar gliss liquid silk nivea day cream sanctuary float loreal perfection pearl drops sleep

The latest batch of finished products:

E45 Nourish & Restore Body Lotion: I received this cream to review and quite liked it, nice consistency, rapidly absorbed, leaves skin very smooth and soft. A great product for autumn/winter. Full review here.

sk:n Vitamin-Rich Cleanser for oily skin: this cleanser gently removes make-up and impurities from the skin and contains glycolic acid, evening primrose oil and vitamins A, C & E. I quite liked using this cleanser, it doesn't lather up much but my skin felt clean, soft and not tight or dry after washing it. Would buy again. 

L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution: this was the very first micellar water that I bought and tried and left me quite disappointed. It says you can use it on face, eyes and lips and got it for removing mainly eye makeup, and even though I don't use waterproof products, this micellar water struggled to take them off, so I won't be buying it again. I recently purchased a mini of the Bioderma version but haven't tried it yet, hopefully it will be better than this one. 

Schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid Silk Express-Repair-Conditioner: I love using leave-in conditioners on my hair. This one is quite affordable and leaves hair soft and shiny, would recommend if you are looking for a lightweight product this summer.

Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream: this is meant to be for normal and combination skin, however is not very light and is also heavily scented. Too heavy for my oily skin so I wouldn't buy again. Full review here.

Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Float: a bath product that smells really nice though for some reason didn't produce lots of bubbles for me (probably because I didn't use a lot). It leaves skin feeling clean and soft, would probably use again. Full review here

L'oreal Skin Perfection Serum: this serum is light and moisturising and seems to even out skin a bit, it's ok but not amazing. My favourite serum from L'oreal is the Youth Code one. Also a lot of product gets left on the bottom of the bottle because the tube inside is not long enough and it's really hard to open the bottle up to get the leftovers. Full review here.

Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep: this is an overnight serum for teeth and gums to whiten, help restore & protect teeth. You are supposed to apply this before bed and leave it on for it to act while you sleep, or leave on for at least 30 minutes. I didn't see a massive difference with this product so I don't think I will be getting it again. 


Have you finished any products recently?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)