19.3.14

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

mother's day gift ideas 2014 skincare fragrance jewellery under £25


Mother's Day is approaching soon so here are some of my gift picks, and the best part is that they are all under £25!

  1. Korres Japanese Rose Gift Set: a little pampering kit with great moisturising properties and a lovely rose scent.
  2. Paul & Joe Hair & Body Mist: a fragrance spray that refreshes and moisturises, leaving a nice citrus scent on the skin and hair.
  3. L'Occitane Hand Cream Collection: a set of 3 hand creams in shea butter, rose and lavender. 
  4. Clinique Lip & Nail Set: a cute purple makeup bag with 2 minis - a nail polish and a lip colour balm.
  5. Stella Bartlett Heart Necklace: a dinky gold plated heart locket charm on a 16'' chain.
  6. John Lewis Leather Coin Purse: the perfect size purse to keep cards and change in, featuring a lovely raspberry colour. 

Have you got your Mother's Day gift sorted yet?

xo

13 comments:

  1. nice selection :)


    www.littlejenniworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want follow each other on bloglovin?
    Just follow me there and I follow back!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Cherry blossom range of products from l'Occitane and I totally love them!

    Besos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift ideas! It would be amazing to give something else rather than flowers, as usual :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely gift ideas, thank you for sharing!
    Btw i followed you via GFC! I hope you'll do the same (Let's support each other)

    Lou of,steal-thestyle.blogspot.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas!
    xx,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect ideas! Love the fragrance!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)