22.7.13

Witch Mattifying Moisturiser

Having been 'blessed' with oily skin, I am always looking for products that will help control the dreaded oil and keep the shine off my face.
Trying to find mattifying moisturisers that provide more benefits to the skin than just making it look matte is quite hard, so I got a little bit excited when I found out about the new Witch Mattifying Moisturiser, because not only does it control shine but also has skin clearing properties, as well as SPF 15 (which is something quite rare for oily/combination products).


"Witch Mattifying Moisturiser is formulated with the following key ingredients:
  • Witch hazel extract: natural astringent, soothing and toning properties 
  • Tapioca Starch: to help mattify the skin 
  • Glycerin: to moisturise the skin 
  • Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter: to help soothe & moisturise the skin 
  • UVA & UVB filters: to provide SPF 15"

Witch products are currently on offer in Boots with 1/3 off, so I'll be taking advantage of this come the weekend. Witch Mattifying Moisturiser RRP £4.99 here.

Will you be trying this product?

xo

4 comments:

  1. It is difficult to choose the right one!
    http//:catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I am always looking for a good moisturiser that doesn't turn my skin into an oily mess. Sorry, I mean oiliER mess. I thought I'd found one but I'm not entirely sure whether it works or not. I'll have to give this one a go!

    Evie
    xxx
    www.regardingevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)